Monday, October 6, 2008

Scene Three: Shocking Rick Ross admits to being a C.O.??




Not that I really care at this point, but anyway rapper Rick Ross recently sat down with Don Diva magazine for an interview. When showed the picture of him in the Correction Officer uniform and asked whether or not it was him he replied as follows:

"Yes. It's me. I never tried to hide my past. I put my name inside my cds. My company has my SS#. I could've put a company name... I done been up and I done been down and that's what makes me what I am. I never ratted on a nigga. I never prosecuted a nigga. I never locked up a nigga, that's first and foremost. I always felt that me being the nigga that I am, I never owed a nigga an explanation... When I'm making my music and I'm talking about blow, it's because I did it. When I say that I'm rich off cocaine, it's because i did it. Those are the street principals that apply."

No comments: