Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Scene Three: Wendy Will I AM S LOL has a famous Rappers spouse in a sex tape with another man!!




Apparently Wendy Williams has an explicit tape of a current rappers wife and another man. She is selling the tape for 150k. Wendy said that 50 cent would be interested in the tape if he knew who it was. Then Charlamagne went on to say that he's one of the best that ever did it in the game.

Wow damn Wendy you're killing me with the suspenseee, I wanna know who the idiot is. When the tape does come out, sh*t is def. gonna hit the fan. I'm already starting to feel bad for the person and I don't even know who it is yet. It's one thing to get cheated on, but another thing to get cheated on, have it on tape, sell it to someone who makes a huge profit off of your real life problem, and then have the whole world watch, SMFH. I think someone's career is about to be over!!

I think that its Nas and Kelis... Who do you guys think it is??

3 comments:

DARLINGdra-pLAY-sis said...

its def nas/kelis there where rumors sayin that she does drugs n all types of crazy things like hookin up wit other men nas bumped his head by wifein her his babymoms told him lol

Anonymous said...

NAS AND KELIS I HEARD SHE A FREAK ANYWAY BOTH WAYS TRISEXUAL LOFL

DKNY OH MY IM JIGGY said...

sooo did u see the nas kelis performance the day after the rumors were out
wendy will said that he already called the hubby so if it was kelis they wouldnt have been on stage the next day same night whatever ....i think wendy will is lying through his teeth