Monday, September 8, 2008

Scene Two: 2008 Mtv VMA'S Review










Fashion Screw UPS!!!













The VMA's were hot last night but could've been a little better. Celebrities from all worlds(fashion, music,actors) were in attendance for the 25th MTV VMA awards. Some celebrities looked absolutely stunning Rhianna, Christina Augilera, T.I., Ciara. Then there were others that looked absolutely herendous (simon cowell voice) such as, T-pain, David Banner, Jordin Sparks, Ceelo, and a whole lot more. Weezy showed off his new lip ring which looked awful, I don't think that was a good look for him at all; why does he make it so hard to be a Lil Wayne fan? Top performances of the night I will have to give it to Rhianna and T.I. Although Lil Wayne's performance was hot and had a lot of energy, I expected more from the martian. I thought Weezy would've stepped out of the box and did something more creative that would still have us talking about it right now. Also Pink had a very hot performance, performing her new single "uh huh." Kanye ended it just like i said performing his new single "love lockdown", the single is hot, and the word on the streets is that he will be singing the entire album with the vocoder. I hope that's not true, T-pain will need about 50 % of the profits of the album if it is. Other than that, the rest of the performances were average and nothing really worth talking about. The host this year Russell Brand was hilarious, taking shots at the Jonas Brothers and the Republican Party all night. Is it me or is Jordin Sparks gettin heavier, her arms looked like Popeye's. Travis Barker did his thing on the drums all night. Overall I rate the VMA's a 7.5/10.

P.s. I'm still tight Lil Wayne really has a lip ring, I mean what's next those huge rock n roll ear rings??

No comments: