Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Scene Eight: Rapper Juelz Santana was NOT Robbed!!!




I'm pleased to hear that Juelz Santana has dismissed the earlier rumored reports of him being robbed in the UK. In an interview with allhiphop.com Juelz stated “Bottom line, my former Manager along with an ex group member (no specific names mentioned due to the “No Snitching” rule) accepted an astronomical amount of money for a paid date that never happened or was ever brought to my knowledge,” Juelz Santana told AllHipHop.com. “I was NOT robbed. My staff and I were kicked out of our original hotel for the commotion.”


I'm a huge Juelz Santana fan and I'm happy that he was able to clear up this nasty rumor before it got out of control and besides Juelz never runs his mouth soo he wouldn't deserve that unlike that other rapper that really got his piece taken smh.

No comments: