Wednesday, September 3, 2008

GRAND FINALE:Tit for Tatts...Tattoos that is!!!









































Tattoos are now a Major part of fashion , hip hop, and rock n roll. Tattoos are now the norm & everyone and their mommas have or want one, but we all know that it never really stops at one as you can see lol. I just thought I'd show how they have really become a big part of our culture. More and more people are screaming about getting more and more tatts. I agree that tatts are very sexy on some people, then they're others that have no right even getting them. Tattoos, do however bring out a whole other swag to people that will just have u in awe in some cases. I definitely love tatts and thought u guys would enjoy this, soo have fun; and tell me your thoughts on tatts and its involvement in our culture (fashion, music, and more).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

TATTOOS ARE HOT! THEY LOOK HOT BUT YOU WANNA BE CAREFUL SO GET IT DONE PROFESSIONALLY. P.S. KELIS' TATTOO IS DANG HOT! NICE POSTING! I ENJOYED READING

Trendology said...

I can't wait to get one! But just a nice little one...