Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Scene Four:Pump your brakes Ciara isn't suing Vibe




Apparently, this whole scandal that has been going on for more than a week is totally untrue. Vibe Magazine editor Danyel Smith said that it was all non-sense in an earlier interview this week. He also even went as far to say that he would release the untouched photos of CiCi on the Vibe website. Ciara now too has came out and said the rumors are false and that in fact she is very happy with the shoot and is ready to step out of the box. In the interview she stated “It was pretty fun…it was my first time being this open for a photo shoot. This was my first cover for my new project, so it was a lot of fun. I’m in a different space now, I’m older. … I’m in an even more experimental and really fun-feeling phase right now, so I think a lot of that just came out when I was doing my photo shoot.”


Good for you Ciara, now finally we can move on to real news like Obama for PRESIDENT. VOTE PPL.

No comments: