Saturday, August 30, 2008

Scene Three:And the Award goes to... Who's Flyer, Yung Berg or TI??



























































Both have a lot of swag but T.i. wins hands down for his versatility. Young berg is definitely fly tho but he looks like a skater boy with a lot of tatts fresh. T.i. on the on the other hand can get grown n sexy n still keep it hood fly soo "what you know about that" but like my homie playsis says bow so hard till ya knees hit yo forhead.

N e thoughts??

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

def not lilberg his self hating self tip is sooo sexy to me

Anonymous said...

Definitely T.I. Yungnerd has no style.. His style is very trendy & he looks like any typical skater dude.. I'm not inspired when I look @ him...T.I on the underhand has given me a couple of ideas to style my clients..

Anonymous said...

is bug still relavant since he got his chain snatched

Anonymous said...

THIS IS A TOUGH ONE. I ADORE TI'S SWAG AND I ALSO LOVE YOUNG BERG PRETTY BOY LOOK BUT I PICK TI....YOUNG BERG SEEMS LIKE ONE OF THE STUCK UP TYPE! DON'T JUDGE A BOOK BY THE COVER BUT I SEE STUCK UP WHEN I SEE YOUNG BERG.

Ti Dickenson said...

definitel T.I.

The Vogue Society said...

Young berg is a lame....so T.I.