Saturday, August 30, 2008

Scene Five: Artist of the CENTURY for me lol: ROBYN





IM JUST TRYIN TO PUT U ON TO SOMETHING DIFF AS THIS BLOGS GROW IMMA START GETTIN A LIL MORE PERSONAL ITS LIKE I JUS MET U AHH DUH LOL NAH YALL THA FAM-LAY. THIS IS ROBYN I AB LOVE THIS GURL HER ALBUM IS NOW AVAILABLE IN THA STATES SELF TITLED ROBYN STANDOUT TRACKS ARE BUM LIKE YOU, BE MINE, WITH EVERY HEARTBEAT, ROBOTBOY,ANYTIME TIME YOU LIKE*( REPEAT) WAIT WHO AM I FOOLIN THA WHOLE THING IS SHUFFLE WORTHY-IM HEADIN OUT TO ENJOY THA HOTT WEATHER N FESTIVITIES HERE IN ATL THIS WEEKEND-ENJOY URS PEACEEEEE

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this gurl is awesome yall put me on that last vid is hilarious but tha song is so good i mite have to head out to target to get it tha first vid is awesome song is superrrrrr

Anonymous said...

OOOHHH OK NOW WERE TALKIN SHES ILL