Sunday, August 31, 2008

Scene Five: FCUK FOX NEWS-OBVIOUS HATING



What? "People not gone vote for a Black Candidate, especially an BLACK ANGRY CANDIDATE" umm so I wonder who voted for him in the primaries, for him to get this far and people still doubting. This is the no personality having man known to many of us from tha VISINE clear eyes commercial doubtin wats about to happen something must be wrong with your eyes AND I ADVISE SOME OF THAT VISINE TO YOUR OLD ASS I AINT MAD THO GET UR SHINE LMAO; cant see HISTORY in the making. FOX NEWS WITH YOUR SHADY ASS I CANT STAND YALL.



This guy is so petty I worked with a man like this,he actING like a GAY ass man (no pun intended) and the white woman is so professional chuckling like a lil hyena...smh at him actin like he aint know how to pronounce her name and also at him taking personal offense like he conducted the interview SIT YALL ASS DOWN-pLAYSIS

No comments: