Friday, May 15, 2009

Chapter Forty Seven: Movie Trailer of" Precious"


I received the novel "Push" by Sapphire when I was about 12-13, moved me so much as little girl. Now that I am older the movie will be put out with the name "Precious" and I know I'm going to cry like a little girl all over again the preview above def made me get a bit choked up, this is what young people today go through abuse, lack of education, noone being there to support them, rape, sexual abuse, poverty,nowadays all the youth needs is a little of guidance and someone to believe in so lets support this movie when it comes out actual reality in theaters def a moving story, I advise everyone to get the book and judging by the trailer I can see it already deserves a Oscar.....The movie stars Mo'nique, Mariah Carey, Paula Patton, Lenny Kravitz and introducing Gabourey “Gabby” Sidibe....movie is being supported my Oprah and Tyler Perry and Directed by Lee Daniels. Definitly gonna be a tear jerker :)

No comments: