Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Scene One: The Return Of Cam'ron

Cam'ron covers the April issue of XXL magazine, Im interested in what he has to to say about the obvious division with him Jim Jones and Juelz Santana. Seems like the Death of the Dynasty part 2-3. I always liked Cam'ron he is very funny, he just realeased a video which I must admit I didn't really enjoy but I know he will do something reall good on his upcoming album Crime Pays, Cam’s first album in three years, it's set to hit stores April 21th.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cam'ron needs to stop with his little nursery rhymes!!!

DARLINGdra-pLAY-sis said...

lol

Anonymous said...

i didnt even know that was him, he dont look the same. me and chris use to stay making fun of the way he raps lol.

DARLINGdra-pLAY-sis said...

lol aginn hey giz *waves* wuttup chris hhaaa