Thursday, March 5, 2009

Chapter Twenty Seven:Michael Jackson Holds A press Conference

OMG right when I posted how Amazing and Innovative he is *end all be all* he comes out and announces this is his "last and final tour". Well then MJ I will hope to see you soon, honestly in the back of my mind I wonder how much those tickets will be O.MY.G out of the roof. SERIOUSLY he looked healthy and strong and his voice is wayyyy deeper than it once was *sideeye* lol....Love You MJ I screamed like a little girl lol.

"The reclusive singer made a rare public appearance Thursday to deliver the news to more than 1,500 screaming fans. Wearing a military-style embroidered black shirt with a sequined armband, black trousers and sunglasses, a healthy-looking Jackson spoke in a strong voice as he said the July shows would be his final performances. It was unclear whether he was announcing his retirement from live entertainment"-USA Today


No comments: