Wednesday, December 17, 2008

These gurls are gonna mash up the industry with the combo of their personalities, sex appeal and great catchy tunes courtesy from Trick and The Dream they could be well on there way to superstardom their stage presence gets me super hyped about an album. There a mix of Prince (my idol) J* Davey, Vanity Six, Kelis etc from that era-I know I posted them a few times already on the blog but these girls to me are gonna kill every other girl group out there need proof check out this medley of irresistible hits We Fuck You + Friend Lover....4 the ladies also check out the video for Drank in my Cup gritty ass visuals love it, if The Dream And Tricky could make Rihanna a star someone to me that has no persona (my opinion) then I know for sure he could make Lesley, Binkie, Naomi, and Sarah into Superstars keep an ear and eye out for Electrik Red

No comments: